We thank you for your support and we've enjoyed being a part of your life all these years. It is with great regret that we are stopping operations in your country.
Don't worry! All orders placed by 16th July 2020, 6pm (GMT +8) will be processed accordingly. Should you require any assistance, please contact our customer service team here.
Every goodbye makes the next hello closer.
© 2020, SkinnyMint
Getting the Skinny
Eat your way to a happy, healthy gut! Nothing beats having a happy gut and healthy glow inside out! Green Cleansing Elixir is the perfect supplement to any lifestyle because it is jam packed with some serious benefits. Just one scoop a day can help detox your body of toxins, build your immunity up to strength and keep your gut in shape!
If that isn't enough, when you combine the powerful blend of Green Cleansing Elixir into these nutritious smoothie recipes, you’ll have everything you need to tackle the day!
Let’s Get Glowin'
Eat your way to health with this nutritious smoothie bowl recipe we’re about to share with you. It’s quick, simple and takes you less than 10 minutes to whip this baby up! Let’s Get Glowin!
Ingredients (1 Serving):
- ½ Frozen Pink Pitaya / Dragon Fruit
- ½ Medium Frozen Banana
- 1 Scoop Green Cleansing Elixir
- 1 Cup Coconut Water
- Any wholesome toppings of choice!
- In a blender, add all ingredients and blend till smooth and creamy
- Pour the smoothie into a bowl and add your favourite toppings!
Total Nutritional Value:
- 141 Calories; 33g Carbs, 2.1g Protein, 0.4g Fat, 2.5g fiber
Superfood Green Smoothie Bowl
This recipe combines nutrient-dense superfoods like flaxseed and avocado with the powerful detoxifying properties of Green Cleansing Elixir to make for a naturally sweet smoothie that could double up as a breakfast.
Did we mention that it only takes 10 minutes to make? And you can have fun with the toppings!
Ingredients (2 servings):
- ¼ ripe avocado
- 2 medium frozen, ripe bananas
- 16 oz plant based milk
- 1 tablespoon flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon Green Cleansing Elixir
- To top: sunflower seeds, shredded coconut, fresh berries, chia seeds
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until creamy and smooth. Add more plant based milk (or water) to thin if needed.
- Divide between 2 serving bowls and top with desired toppings!
Your mornings just got a whole lot sweeter with these smoothie recipes. But that's not all...we've boosted the health benefits even more by adding Green Cleansing Elixir! Try out these recipe and let us know how much you love it. Tag us @skinnymintcom on Instagram!
Get your Green Cleansing Elixir today!